The Complete Engineer™ Conference is the premier leadership development conference for collegiate engineering students in Nebraska. Conference attendees are provided hands-on opportunities to develop The Complete Engineer™ competencies needed for success as an engineer in the 21st century.
Here's what last year's conference attendees said:
98% believe they are a more Complete Engineer™ as a result of attending
96% feel more confident in their non-technical abilities
"I have a better understanding of the engineering industry as a whole and am more excited to explore all the possibilities it affords."
"I participated in discussions that not only enlightened me, but made me feel more self-confident in my abilities"
"I believe the presentations challenged me to think about aspects of engineering and social responsibility that I had not previously considered."
Scheduled for March 8-9, 2019, the conference will provide participants with the opportunity to identify and develop their non-technical skills. Participants will experience:
- Professional and personal development workshops delivered by industry professionals focused on each of the Complete Engineer™ competencies
- Hands-on activities with each of the competencies through engaging sessions
- Inspiring talks from leading executives and thought-leaders
- Selective networking opportunities with multiple employers
- And the opportunity to develop your resume with meaningful experiences from the conference
This conference will help enhance a strong foundation of the non-technical skills sought by engineering employers and expected of all engineers, regardless of discipline.
Dates: March 8-9, 2019
Questions & Contact Information