Graduate Research Assistant
Contact Information:Pete Kiewit Institute (PKI) 246
City Campus (Lincoln) / Scott Campus (Omaha)
Ph.D. - CEMT
Ph.D. - CEMT
Expected Graduation Date:
- Simulation Modelling (DES & ABS)
- Layout planning optimization
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Architectural Design (Computational & Sustainable Design)
- PhD in Engineering- Construction Engineering and Management (Running) | University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
- Masters of "Architectural Engineering" | University of Science and Research, Guilan, IRAN | 2014
- Bachelors of "Architectural Engineering" | Guilan University, Guilan, IRAN |2010
Honors and Awards
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship - Fully Funded Scholarship University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska, United States, 2021.
- OFFCITY Online Residency, Make Off-City on Again – Czechia - Spring, 2020. Residency theme: how to interpret the current situation – the transformation of public space, culture and life.
- Official Engineering license, Winning the 3th place among the whole participants (Architectural Designing Part) -"Ministry of Roads and Urban Development, Deputy for Housing and Construction", IRAN. December, 2014.
- "Velux International Competition - A challenge of sunlight"- Autumn, 2012. [Honored project] Subject: The international Velux award is a competition for students of architecture that runs every second year. The challenge is working with daylight as an ever relevant source of light, life and joy.
- Garden-Market National Design Competition [Team-work Project] Mashhad Province, Iran - Summer, 2011. [Honored project] Subject: Designing a shopping center with a nature conservation approach.
- Entrance Element national Design Competition, Faculty of Architecture & Arts, Guilan University" [Team-work Project] Guilan Province, Iran - Winter, 2011. [Winer of the first place]
- Azar behnia school National Design Competition [Team-work Project] Guilan Province, Iran - Spring, 2010. [Winer of the first place]
- Member - American Society of Civil Engineeres (ASCE). 2021
- Member - Construction Management Association of America (CMAA). 2022
- Professional Member - Iran Construction Engineering Organozation (IRCEO). 2009