Connecting and engaging with students, alumni, industry professionals, our peers and others external to the Durham School are an integral part of our mission. As a national leader in advancing knowledge, innovating solutions, and driving collaboration and growth in the Architectural Engineering and Construction (AEC) fields, we cherish these relationships that help grow the school, enhance our students' educational experiences and faculty research, and drive economic development in the state of Nebraska.
Some of the ways in which we are working to engage with our communities include:
- K-12 outreach programs to help students understand and get excited about future careers in AE and construction-related fields
- The annual Career Fair, which attracts 80-100 companies that connect with our current students
- Mixers/receptions outside of Nebraska for alumni and industry professionals
- Receptions for prospective students and their parents
- Future of the Building Industry Workshop (FoBI)
- And more...
We encourage you to reach out to see how we can work together.