Keegan Moore, PhD
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Akron, Akron, OH
Always looking for strong candidates at both graduate and undergraduate levels. Please contact Dr. Moore to discuss possible research opportunities.
- Theoretical and experimental nonlinear dynamics and vibrations
- System identification and model updating
- Data-driven modeling and identification
- Advanced signal processing focusing on empirical mode decomposition methods
- Non-reciprocal acoustics and nonlinear energy guiding
- Aeroelasticity and dataa-driven flutter analysis
- MECH 416/816: Engineering Acoustics
- K.J. Moore, ``Characteristic Nonlinear System Identification: A Data-driven Approach for Local Nonlinear Attachments," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, (accepted).
- K.J. Moore, A. Mojahed, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, ``Local Nonlinear Attachments Induce Global Repercussions in Airplane Dynamics," AIAA Journal, (accepted).
K.J. Moore, M. Kurt, M. Eriten, D.M. McFarland, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, ``Direct Detection of Nonlinear Modal Interactions From Time Series Measurements," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 125:311-329, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2017.09.010
K.J. Moore, M. Kurt, M. Eriten, D.M. McFarland, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, ``Wavelet-Bounded Empirical Mode Decomposition for Measured Time Series Analysis," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 99:14-29, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2017.06.005
K.J. Moore, J. Bunyan, S.H. Tawfick, O.V. Gendelman, S. Li, M. Leamy, A.F. Vakakis, ``Non-Reciprocity in the Dynamics of Coupled Oscillators with Nonlinearity, Asymmetry and Scale Hierarchy," Physical Review E, 97(1):012219, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.97.012219
K.J. Moore, A.F. Vakakis, ``Wave Non-Reciprocity at a Nonlinear Structural Interface," Acta Mechanica, 229(10):4057-4070, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00707-018-2212-5
- K.J. Moore, M. Kurt, M. Eriten, D.M. McFarland, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, ``Nonlinear Parameter Identification of a Mechanical Interface Based on Primary Wave Scattering," Experimental Mechanics, 57(9):1495-1508, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11340-017-0320-0