Mohammad GhashamiAssistant Professor
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Tehran
Opportunities and Open Positions
In our lab, we are always looking for motivated students to join us.
We have open positions for undergraduate and graduate students to become an active member of our lab and contribute to our cutting edge research in nanoscale energy transport and its engineering applications.
If you are interested in any of the below research topics or want to learn more about them, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Ghashami via Email (email@example.com) or stop by his office (NH W317).
Research Opportunities (Graduate/Undergraduate)
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Micro/Nanoscale Energy Transfer
- Near-field Thermal Radiation
- Energy Conversion and Recycling Processes
- Thermophotovoltaics, Thermoelectrics, and Thermionics
- Engineering Applications of Nanoscale Energy Transport
- MECH 200 - Engineering Thermodynamics (Spring 2020)
- MECH 200 - Engineering Thermodynamics (Fall 2020)