Professional Memberships:• ASEE
- Ph.D., Education, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- M.S., Architecture, Virginia Tech
- B.S., Construction Management, Syracuse University
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity
- Personnel management
- Synchronous distance learning
- Industry seminars
- Lean Construction
- ENGR 1000/100 Interpersonal Skills for Engineering Leaders
- ENGR 2000/200 Professionalism and Global Perspective
- ENGR 400 Professional Ethics and Social Responsibilities
About Stuart Bernstein
Professor Bernstein joined the UNL faculty in 2002. He has over 25 years experience in the construction industry, working with tools as a tradesman, in architectural and engineering offices as a designer, and most recently as a project manager for a national production home builder. Since 2002, he was worked as an intern at a number of local and national general contracting companies.
Professor Bernstein has a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from Syracuse University, a Master of Science in Architecture from Virginia Tech, and a Ph.D in Educational Administration from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.