M.S. - MME
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (May 2019)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Tennessee Technological University (May 2016)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Solid Design), Science & Research University - Iran (June 2010)
Research Topic (s):
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Energy Analysis
- Teaching Assistant, Dynamic of Machinery , University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Spring 2018
- Lab Teaching Assistant, Physics course, Tennessee Technological University, Fall 2015
- Highly skilled in microfabrication, design of wearable and smart drug delivery systems, active and passive drug delivery techniques, and microencapsulation for controlled release.
- Work experience at laboratory and familiar with Biomechanics, Cell culture, in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Skilled in performing bio-related experiences and data analysis.
- Proficient in writing technical and review papers.
- Excellent in CAD computer software and rapid prototyping.
- Experience in Industrial Energy Analysis
- Proven ability to create and deliver solutions that meet objectives tied to business and technology.
- Skilled in critical thinking and problem solving and working on multiple projects in the multi-disciplined teams.
Personal/Professional Profiles (LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Google Scholar, etc.):
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wmtCmwEAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao