J.S. EngebretsonCommunications & Marketing Manager
As head of the Engineering Communications office for the College of Engineering, my role is to facilitiate and implement brand and image development strategies for the college, its departments and programs.
I have more than 25 years of experience as a journalist and newspaper editor, and as a public relations and marketing professional. I have worked in higher education for most of my career, because colleges and universities are a magical place where we can help change lives through education, research and other innovations.
My responsibilities and expertise include:
- Overall communication and marketing strategies
- Brand development
- Publications/print materials for internal and external audiences
- Web development and content
- Business and persuasive writing
- Media relations
- Event planning and implementation
- Special projects
Find out more about how we can help: Engineering Communications webpage