Department of Civil Engineering Scholarship Application
This page is for Civil Engineering students in Lincoln and Omaha who will be in classes through May 2020 to apply for scholarships and fellowships administered by the University of Nebraska Department of Civil Engineering for the 2019-2020 academic year. Your answers will help us determine which scholarships you may be qualified to receive.
In addition to answering the application questions, you will need to upload the following documents:
- Current Resume
- Your Unofficial, Electronic Transcripts from MyRED
- A Personal Statement: An essay describing your campus and community involvement and career goals (One page max)
- Any optional scholarship-specific documents for scholarships you may qualify for:
- A letter from a clergy member to be considered for the Albert Schultz Scholarship
- A two-page essay providing specific experiences that demonstrate the use of excellent communication skills and how those skills can manifest themselves in a consulting career to be considered for the Alfred Benesch Scholarship
The application should take about 30 minutes to complete. To start, follow the link below.