The ECEC Instructional Design Team’s mission is to collaborate with and support the College of Engineering's faculty and staff in their pursuit of excellence and innovation in post-secondary education.
The Instructional Design Team provides consultations, services, and resources to:
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate face-to-face, blended and online courses.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning by focusing on pedagogy and evidence-based practices.
- Support innovative integration of instructional technology to enhance teaching and learning.
- Advocate innovations in teaching.
- Facilitate the scholarship of teaching and learning activities.
- Research emerging pedagogical and technological practices.
To set up a consultation for your course, please contact one of our Instructional Designers.
Course and Syllabus Review Service is accepting requests. All requests are processed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please fill out the Request Form, and we will contact you with details regarding the review process. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.