Assessment & Data Analytics Team
To provide high-quality, custom solutions for the College of Engineering’s assessment and data needs
- Ethical Data Use
- Inclusivity and Accessibility
- Provide analysis and reporting of college data to the College of Engineering’s executive leadership committee, stakeholders, and external agencies
- Plan and conduct assessment of the College of Engineering’s strategic priorities
- Create and maintain dashboard visualizations of on college data for internal stakeholders
- Promote a data-driven culture of decision making across the college
- Provide guidance and training within the college on creating self-report instruments (e.g., surveys); using assessment and survey tools; ethical data use; and quantitative, qualitative, and psychometric analysis
- Serve as a consulting resource for collecting and analyzing human subjects research data
To make a data request, please see this page (login required).
To schedule a consultation, please contact our Assistant Director of Assessment & Analytics.