Graduate Student (PhD)
Ph.D. - CIVE
Ph.D. - CIVE
- MSc, Civil Engineering – Transportation , Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan, 2013
- BSc, Civil Engineering – Transportation, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan, 2011
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Linocln, NE, US (Graduate Research Assistant, January 2023 – Present)
- TrafQuest, Dubai, UAE (Senior Transportation Engineer, January 2019 – January 2023)
- TrafQuest, Dubai, UAE (Transportation Engineer, June 2013 – January 2019)
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan (Teaching Assistant, January 2012 – June 2012)
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan (Research Assistant, September 2011 – February 2013)
Area of Research and Professional Interest
- Transportation Engineering
- Surveying Laboratory
Publications and Presentations
- Al-Khateeb, G., Al-Suleiman, T., Khedaywi, T. and Elayan, M. (2016) “Studying Rutting Performance of Superpave Mixtures Using Unconfined Dynamic Creep and Simple Performance Tests.” Road Materials and Pavement Design, Vol. 19 (2).
- Alsheyab, M., Khedaywi, T., and Elayan, M. (2013) ”Laboratory Study on Solidification/ Stabilization of Unwanted Medications Using Asphalt as a Binder.” Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, Vol. 15 (2).
- Al-Suleiman, T. and Elayan, M. (2013) “Gap Acceptance Behavior at U-turn Median Openings – Case Study in Jordan.” Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 7 (3).