Civil Engineering faculty and staff honored with awards
Calendar Icon Apr 12, 2017 Person Bust Icon By Keith McGuffey RSS
The Department of Civil Engineering's faculty and staff recently earned the following awards from the University of Nebraska College of Engineering:
- Holling Family Distinguished Senior Faculty Teaching Award - Gary Krause
- Henry Y. Kleinkauf Family Distinguished New Faculty Teaching Award - Jinying Zhu
- Holling Family Master Teacher Award/UNL University‐Wide Teaching Award - Yusong Li
- College Faculty Research & Creative Activity Award - Larry Rilett
- College Staff Awards for Exemplary Service and Support - Patricia Lena & Peter Hilsabeck
- Olsson Associates Faculty Teaching Excellence Award - David Admiraal
- Tau Beta Pi (Nebraska Alpha Chapter) Distinguished Teaching Award - Gary Krause
The awardees will be recognized at a ceremony and luncheon on April 13th.
In addition, Dr. Shannon Bartelt-Hunt earned a Student Involvement Student Impact Award for Outstanding Advisor for her work with Engineers Without Borders.