Civil Engineering faculty and staff honored with awards
The Department of Civil Engineering's faculty and staff recently earned the following awards from the University of Nebraska College of Engineering:
- Holling Family Distinguished Senior Faculty Teaching Award - Gary Krause
- Henry Y. Kleinkauf Family Distinguished New Faculty Teaching Award - Jinying Zhu
- Holling Family Master Teacher Award/UNL University‐Wide Teaching Award - Yusong Li
- College Faculty Research & Creative Activity Award - Larry Rilett
- College Staff Awards for Exemplary Service and Support - Patricia Lena & Peter Hilsabeck
- Olsson Associates Faculty Teaching Excellence Award - David Admiraal
- Tau Beta Pi (Nebraska Alpha Chapter) Distinguished Teaching Award - Gary Krause
The awardees will be recognized at a ceremony and luncheon on April 13th.
In addition, Dr. Shannon Bartelt-Hunt earned a Student Involvement Student Impact Award for Outstanding Advisor for her work with Engineers Without Borders.
Submit a Story