Employee Resources - Forms



College of Engineering Purchase Request Form (.xls)
Use this form to order goods or services, regardless of vendor, internal or external to the university. Complete the form and email it to your Fiscal Service Representative. Your Fiscal Service Representative will ensure that the order is placed and that the cost is reflected in the related Cost Object. Your Fiscal Service Representative will process receiving forms and notify you of delivery.

UNL Travel Authorization (.xls) 
Use this form to request travel status. This form must be signed by your department chair PRIOR to the trip and provides documentation of official university business travel for audit and risk management purposes. When submitted to EAS, your Fiscal Service Representative will return to the traveler a College of Engineering Travel Envelope to use during the trip. When the trip is complete, simple insert receipts into the envelope and return it to your Fiscal Service Representative. The Fiscal Service Representative will complete the expense voucher and email it to you for your approval. Sign the voucher, give it to your Fiscal Service Representative and the process is complete.

COE International Travel Requirements - Reference Guide

University of Nebraska Independent Contractor Agreement Form 
Use this form when hiring a consultant. Complete the scope of work and compensation sections and send to the contractor for signature. Forward the signed original to your Fiscal Service Representative along with a completed Purchase Request. A Consultant must be eligible to work in the US and cannot be a UNL employee. Your Fiscal Service Representative can help you in the case of unusual circumstances.

College of Engineering-Request for Travel Funds Form
Use this form to request College travel funding to support faculty endeavors designed to enhance externally funded research activities. It is expected the faculty member and department will provide no less than 50% of the cost of travel. As outlined on the form, a written report must be returned to the Associate Dean for Research within ten days upon return. Please complete the form and forward it to the College of Engineering Research Administrative Technician or Research Coordinator in order to obtain College of Engineering signature and cost object.

College of Engineering-Journal Entry-Cost Transfer (.xlsm)   (.mp4 tutorial)
Use this form to move expenditures from one cost object to another. Sufficient documentation must be provided to justify the expense on the destination cost object. 

Grants and Contracts

Budget Templates/Forms
Current Budget and Budget Justification templates are located on the Office of Research Sponsored Programs--Forms and Templates page.

NUgrant Access
NUgrant is located at https://nugrant.unl.edu and utilizes the same username and password as your Blackboard account.