Calendar Icon Apr 10, 2017 RSS Submit a Story
The College of Engineering was honored with five of the 13 awards - including program of the year for E-Week - at the UNL Student Involvement Student Impact Awards, which were given out at the Nebraska Union on Thursday, April 6.
Students, student organizations and advisors from across campus were nominated for the Student Impact Awards.
The College of Engineering award receipients were:
- Outstanding Student Organization Member – Danny Fell of Engineering Student Advisory Board (eSAB)
- Student Leadership Award – Jon Duerschner of Engineers Without Borders
- Diversity and Inclusion Award – Society of Women Engineers
- Outstanding Advisor – Shannon Bartelt-Hunt, professor of civil engineering (Engineers Without Borders)
- Program of the Year – E-Week, presented to eSAB
Submit a Story