- PhD Civil Engineering/Engineering Management, Drexel University
- PhD, PE
He has over 30 years of industrial experience including projects within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology, power, foods, hydrocarbon, chemical and waste sectors while a Project Engineer and Lead Control Systems Engineer at Fluor Daniel, CDI Engineering, and Gannett Fleming. He started his career working for the US Navy at the Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station in Philadelphia as an Electrical Engineer performing infrared electrical surveys onboard aircraft carriers. Dr. Ciliberti’s teaching experience includes developing and teaching graduate engineering management and systems engineering courses at Drexel University in Philadelphia; undergraduate engineering and construction management courses at Rowan University in New Jersey; and graduate engineering management courses at the University of Nebraska.
Topics of teaching include Intrapreneurship, Engineering Management, Engineering Economics and Finance, Product Conceptualization and Development, Value Creation through New Product Development, Naval Engineering for the 21st Century; Human Relations and Organizational Behavior, Systems Integration and Test, Statics and Strength of Materials, Understanding Construction Drawings, and Engineering Statics.
Curriculum Vitae (CV):
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Organizational Behavior
- Corporate Cultures
- Engineering Management
- Renewable Energy
- Product and Technology Innovation
- No.: US 10,000,339 B2 Gravity-Fed Housing for Gasification System
About Carlo Ciliberti
Dr. Ciliberti resides in Lumberton, NJ with his wife Dena and son Carlo III. His daughter, Tiffany very recently got married and lives in Norfolk, VA where she is a Nuclear Engineer for the Nofolk Naval Shipyard. Dr. Ciliberti's hobbies include Kung Fu, biking, jogging, and home projects. His most recent project was installing hard wood floors. The Ciliberti's also have three parrots and three cats but fortunately they all get along!
- “Intrapreneurial Process for Industrial Corporations Forming New Ventures”, Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Management 2016 International Annual Conference
- “A Life Cycle Perspective on Land Use and Project Economics of Electricity from Wind and Anaerobic Digestion”, Energy Policy Volume 89, February 2016, Pages 52-63
- “Business Model to Supply Rural Electric Cooperatives with an Integrated Renewable Energy”, Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Management 2015 International Annual Conference
- “Integrated System to Supply Power and Fuel to Rural Districts using Renewable Resources”, Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Management 2014 International Annual Conference
- “The Impact of Open Architecture on US Navy’s Aegis Requirements Engineering”, Maritime Systems and Technology for Defence, Security and Safety