Join us for our annual tailgate for alumni, industry members, faculty and staff, and friends of the college: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2023 vs. Michigan.
The tailgate will begin at 11:30 a.m. CST (prior to kickoff at 2:30 p.m.). The tailgate will close for new guests 20 minutes before kickoff.
- Where: Othmer Hall, 16th and Vine Streets, Lincoln, Nebraska (Kiewit Hall is under construction on 17th and Vine Streets, so parking near the building is not available)
- What: Full meal, hosted/cash bar (guests receive two free drinks). While we cannot accommodate all dietary needs, we will do our best to offer options for our guests. Food may contain allergens.
- Cost: $10 per person (children 6 and under are free) / College of Engineering employees and families: $5 per person.
- Registration: The RSVP form is no longer available for sign-up. Walk-in's are welcome as food and space allows (cash/check at the door only).
- Credit Card Payments: the UNL Marketplace is used for online pre-payment. After 11 p.m. Tuesday (Sept. 26), only cash/checks will be accepted for the tailgate at the door.
- Of Interest: Take a peek inside the $115 million Kiewit Hall (slated to open in Spring 2023 and focused on state-of-the-art engineering education)
- Questions: Email email@example.com
The college cannot provide tickets to the football game, but they may be available on Huskers.com. Other online outlets may also have tickets for this game for purchase.
Game Day Parking and Shuttle Service
- Lincoln City Parking Garages (reservations)
- Nebraska Football parking information: Season ticket holders, donors, single game, RVs, persons with disabilities
- City Shuttle Service: The Big Red Express offers rides to and from all Husker home games from six lots in Lincoln: Municipal Service Center, Southeast Community College, Holmes Lake, Gateway Mall, SouthPointe Pavilions, and North Star High School. Shuttle service begins two hours prior to kickoff with the last bus leaving the lots 45 minutes prior to kickoff. Stadium unloading and loading location is on “R” Street, between 12th and 14th Streets. Buses return to the lots immediately after the game. Tickets are $5 each way / $10 round-trip. If paying with cash, passengers will need exact change when boarding the bus. See the website for more details.