Join us during the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Homecoming weekend for our annual tailgate for alumni, industry members, faculty and staff, and friends of the college.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2022 - 3 p.m. (kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. - vs. Indiana)
REGISTER IN ADVANCE OR WALK-IN
- WHERE: Othmer Hall and the external patio, 16th and Vine Streets, Lincoln, Nebraska (Kiewit Hall is under construction on 17th and Vine Streets, so parking near the building is not available)
- What: BBQ meal, hosted/cash bar (guests receive two free drinks). While we cannot accommodate all dietary needs, we will do our best to offer options for our guests. Food served may contain allergens such as milk, peanuts, cheese, eggs, etc.
- Cost: $10 per person (children 6 and under are free) / College of Engineering employees and families = $5 per person.
- Registration: Please complete the form below whether you plan to pay cash at the door or via a credit card - this will serve as the official reservation. Walk-in's are welcome (cash at the door-credit cards cannot be accepted).
- Credit Card Payments: Click here to access the UNL Marketplace for online pre-payment.
- Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour the new Engineering Research Center that links Nebraska Hall and Scott Engineering Center and view our 50+ state-of-the-art research labs and immersive study/ meeting spaces for graduate students.
The college cannot provide tickets to the football game, but they may be available on Huskers.com. Other online outlets may also have tickets for this game for purchase.
Game Day Parking and Shuttle Service
- Lincoln City Parking Garages (reservations)
- Nebraska Football parking information: Season ticket holders, donors, single game, RVs, persons with disabilities
- City Shuttle Service: The Big Red Express offers rides to and from all Husker home games from six lots in Lincoln: Municipal Service Center, Southeast Community College, Holmes Lake, Gateway Mall, SouthPointe Pavilions, and North Star High School. Shuttle service begins two hours prior to kickoff with the last bus leaving the lots 45 minutes prior to kickoff. Stadium unloading and loading location is on “R” Street, between 12th and 14th Streets. Buses return to the lots immediately after the game. Tickets are $5 each way / $10 round-trip. If paying with cash, passengers will need exact change when boarding the bus. See the website for more details.