Department - Architectural Engineering - Construction Engineering - Construction Management
Seeking undergraduate research assistants for development of virtual reality and interactive prototypes in healthcare facility design. Semester part-time position, approximately 10hr/week. Opportunities include: virtual reality, experienced-based and evidence-based design, development of research skills, development of skills in advanced topics in Building Information Modeling.
- Undergraduate Virtual Prototyping Assistant
- Undergraduate Virtual Modeling Assistant
Research background desired:
- Good technical writing skills
- Interest in research
Technical background desired:
- Experience with Revit, 3DS Max, Sketchup, and/or Unity (Modeling Assistant)
- Experience with C# and/or python (Prototyping Assistant)
- Understanding of either 3D modeling, data modeling, or process modeling
- Willing to learn scripting, prototyping, and modeling
Application process. If interested, please email a letter of interest and one-page resume to Dr. Lather. Include relevant software and technical experience. Please indicated which position you are applying for in the email subject.