Ph.D. - CIVE
- Ph.D. student, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Eng., UNL, USA.
- M.Sc., Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Eng., 2020, University of Tehran, Iran.
- B.Sc., Civil Eng., Iran University of Science & Technology (IUST), Iran.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Graduate Research Assistant, Jan/2023-present.
Area of Research and Professional Interest
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Unsaturated Soil
- Remediation of Contaminated Soil
- Landfill Management
- Climate Change Hazard
- Laboratory Testing
- Research project title, Sponsor, duration (mth/year-present or mth/year-mth/year)
- Add more as applies…
- Teacher Assistant for Courses, Soil Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, and Solid Mechanics (2017-2019)
Publications and Presentations
- Behdad, Moradi, Afshari.“The Effect of Soil-Cement Barriers in Containing the
LNAPL contaminants Transport in Unsaturated Soil: a Physical Modeling”, Soil &
Sediment Contamination: An International Journal, 2021, DOI:
- Behdad, Moradi, “Physical Modeling of the Voluminous Spill and Migration of LNAPL
Contaminants in Unsaturated Soil.”, 10th International Conference on Physical Modelling
in Geotechnics 2022, KAIST, Daejeon, South Korea, Sep. 2022