Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering News
June 27, 2018
- More than $880,000 has been granted by the Nebraska Environmental Trust in 2018 to engineering faculty at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for seven projects that will help preserve, protect and restore the state’s natural resources.
May 23, 2018
- Fossil fuels have long been the precursor to plastic, but new research from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and European collaborators could help send that era up in smoke — carbon dioxide, to be exact.
May 08, 2018
- Five Nebraska engineering students were among the 30 University of Nebraska-Lincoln students who were named to Franco's List and recognized as outstanding agents of character and integrity.
April 26, 2018
- Shudipto Dishari, assistant professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, aims to reduce the cost of and improve the energy efficiency of hydrogen-based fuel cells through an NSF CAREER Award she has received.
April 23, 2018
- Four undergraduate student research projects and one graduate student project were chosen as winners during the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s annual Spring Research Fair, April 10-11 at the Nebraska Union.
April 17, 2018
- Four engineering students will be among the 33 students recognized as Chancellor’s Scholars during the University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate commencement, May 5 at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
April 05, 2018
- Through his career at #NebEngineering, Julian Davis, a senior in chemical engineering, has learned the value of community and of finding your place in the world.
January 26, 2018
- A paper co-authored by three researchers from the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering has been chosen to be featured in the Highlights 2017 collection in the prestigious journal Biofabrication.
November 16, 2017
- The Emerging Innovator of the Year award went to Yuguo Lei, assistant professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, for invention of novel devices for cell manufacturing that can be used for personalized medicine.
November 13, 2017
- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln was honored with a gold medal at the International Genetic Machine (iGEM) Foundation Giant Jamboree, an international conference and competition which ran Nov. 9-13 in Boston, Massachusetts.