Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering News
August 09, 2019
- Shudipto Dishari, assistant professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, has earned the Department of Energy Office of Science Early Career Award and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Harold & Esther Edgerton Junior Faculty Award.
July 17, 2019
- Ashleigh Herrera, a senior in chemical and biomolecular engineering, has been elected regional undergraduate student representative for Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), Region 3.
July 10, 2019
- Twenty-eight high school STEM teachers from across the state of Nebraska attended the Chemical Engineering Secondary Education STEM Workshop on June 28. The workshop was hosted by the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
April 24, 2019
- Nine faculty from the College of Engineering were among the 98 University of Nebraska-Lincoln faculty who were awarded promotion and/or tenure in 2019. Those faculty were honored April 23 during a celebration at the Lincoln Station.
April 19, 2019
- The Senior Design Showcase, Nebraska’s premier undergraduate engineering student design event, will be held Friday, April 26, 2019 from 1-3:30 p.m. in Memorial Stadium's East Stadium Club Level, with more than 50 student teams displaying projects.
April 11, 2019
- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is part of a new Lincoln-based STEM ecosystem selected to join a global movement devoted to dramatically improving how students learn.
March 25, 2019
- Taking advantage of every opportunity to network is an important reason that 1978 civil engineering graduate Doug McAneny rose to the rank of rear admiral in the U.S. Navy and in his transition to the role of federal business group president for HDR Inc.
February 14, 2019
- With Engineers Week (E-Week) just around the corner (Feb 17-23), NESCO’s Dalton Rabe and eSAB’s Daniel Johnson discuss the Nebraska Engineering student experience and how the big college has the feel of family.