2023-24 Applications are open
Application closes October 1, 2023
- Applicants must be available for weekly 1 hour EA meetings (Wed. evenings at 7pm).
- Applicants must be available for a weekend training (more details will follow).
- Applicants must be a full time undergraduate/graduate engineering student.
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or greater (Freshmen, 3.5 or greater in high school).
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ambassadors’ participation is requested for the entirety of an academic year, with the option to continue participation on a yearly basis.
- Applications will be reviewed by the selection committee.
- You will be contacted for a brief interview where you will give a short presentation on something that you are passionate about.
- Selection will be based on good academic standing, active participation on-campus and the surrounding community, and the application responses and interview.