Do You Qualify for an Assessment?
The Nebraska Industrial Assessment Center team can perform assessments of small- to medium-sized manufacturers that meet four of the five following criteria:
- Energy costs ranging between $100,000 and $3.5 million annually
- SIC code between 2000 and 3999
- Annual gross sales less than $100 million (sales up to $250M may still be eligible)
- Less than 500 employees at the plant site
- Limited in-house energy use/conservation expertise
We ask potential clients to provide us with basic information such as utility bills for the last 12 months, gross sales numbers, and a head count of employees.
We select our clients based on an analysis of this information and their SIC code. We then schedule an on-site assessment at our client’s convenience.