Deliverables and Confidentiality
- Working with our clients before, during, and after our on-site assessment.
- Providing and delivering a report with our findings and recommendations to each client.
- Reports contain energy profiles, process profiles, descriptions of existing conditions, and actionable recommendations.
- Each recommendation is briefly described and illustrated when necessary. An estimated simple payback period is provided for each recommendation.
- Checking back with each client approximately 12 months after the site visit to follow up on implementation status regarding our recommendations.
- Treating client data, findings, and recommendations as proprietary information. Our funding agency maintains a national database that contains limited technical information, stripped of company identity.