The College of Engineering’s Graduate Complete Engineer Award will be presented to a graduate student in the College of Engineering in recognition of their exemplary demonstration of the Complete Engineer non-technical competencies: intercultural appreciation, leadership, self-management, service and civic responsibility, teamwork, and understanding engineering ethics. Awards will be made on the basis of demonstration of Complete Engineer competencies, engagement in Complete Engineer programming, outstanding and understanding of application of Complete Engineer competencies for future learning. A selection committee composed of College faculty and administration makes the recommendation of the award recipients to the Dean, based on submitted application materials.
- This award is open to all current graduate students in the UNL College of Engineering.
- Previous recipients of this award are not eligible.
- An individual can be nominated by a peer, administrator, or faculty member affiliated with the College of Engineering.
- Nomination materials are to be submitted electronically through the on-line submission site, with uploaded documents preferably in PDF format. Please have all materials ready to submit at one time; forms may not be saved and added to at a later time.
- The recipient of this award will receive a certificate and $500 award
- The DEADLINE for submitting a complete on-line nomination form is Friday, March 22, 2024 at 11:59 PM. Late nominations will not be accepted.