Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering News
April 21, 2023
- Jerry Hudgins, Srivatsan Kidambi and Yongfeng Lu have been appointed as National Strategic Research Initiative Fellows.
April 17, 2023
- Oghenetega Allen Obewhere, a doctoral student in chemical engineering, received a Grad Brag Award at the annual National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Annual Convention, March 22-26 in Kansas City, Missouri.
April 14, 2023
- Four graduating Nebraska Engineering seniors are among the five University of Nebraska–Lincoln students who have been offered 2023 Graduate Research Fellowships from the National Science Foundation.
March 27, 2023
- Stuart Bernstein, Shudipto Dishari, George Gogos and Jerry Hudgins are among the 23 University of Nebraska-Lincoln faculty and staff selected to receive annual awards from the Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor.
March 08, 2023
- Taking inspiration from nature, a research team led by Shudipto Dishari is designing polymers to boost hydrogen cell efficiency and offer a more environmentally friendly source of energy.
February 27, 2023
- Mona Bavarian has received a $576,802 grant from the National Science Foundation's Faculty Early Career Development Program for her research using artificial intelligence to develop an advanced manufacturing platform for polymer coatings.
December 09, 2022
- Youra Moeun, a doctoral candidate in chemical engineering, was chosen Nov. 30 to receive the American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE)’s Women in Chemical Engineering Mentorship Excellence Award, Graduate/Postdoctoral.
December 05, 2022
- Dorian Bobbett, senior chemical engineering major and vice president of Engineering Ambassadors, has a wild idea: if you make science fun to learn and give more kids the chance to learn it, a wider array of students will pursue it later in life.
November 22, 2022
- Ten faculty from the College of Engineering have been honored with new named professorships, bringing to 27 the total of named professorships in the college.
November 11, 2022
- The Undergraduate Creative Activities and Research Experience (UCARE) Program has awarded stipends to 202 Husker undergraduates — including 43 College of Engineering students — to participate in research with a faculty mentor this fall.