Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering News
December 17, 2021
- Dianna Morris, a Ph.D. candidate and graduate research assistant in chemical and biomolecular engineering, has been awarded a three-year, $177,000 USDA Pre-Doctoral Fellowship.
October 11, 2021
- Rajib Saha is studying relationships between the immune system and pathogens, with an eye toward development of therapeutics or drugs that could give the human body an edge over these sometimes deadly enemies.
October 08, 2021
- Ravi Saraf, professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, is one step closer to developing a new kind of transistor chip that harnesses the biological responses of living organisms to drive current through the device.
September 07, 2021
- Five people from the College of Engineering were among 11 who were given the State of Nebraska's highest honor for their roles in a collaboration to produce hand sanitizer during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic.
April 12, 2021
- Shudipto Dishari, assistant professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, is the first College of Engineering faculty member to be selected for the prestigious 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Award.
March 09, 2021
- With key research from Rajib Saha, associate professor of chemical and biomolecular engineering, a State of Nebraska project shows conventional vehicles can use higher ethanol blend E-30 with no negative impact on vehicle performance after a year's use.
January 28, 2021
- Key leaders of the international construction and design engineering firm, established in Omaha in 1884, are creating the Kiewit Scholars Program, a full-tuition scholarship combined with a rigorous leadership program.
January 06, 2021
- While 2020 was a challenging year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Engineering had a year of success stories and major milestones.
November 09, 2020
- A number of College of Engineering faculty and alumni were recognized during the 2020 NUtech Ventures Innovator Celebration, held virtually on Nov. 2 as part of Nebraska Research Days.