NERcF Anasys Instruments afm+
Anasys Instruments afm+
The afm+ from Anasys is a full featured Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) with powerful analytical capabilities that make it much more than just an imaging tool. The afm+ is easy to set up and operate, there is decades of AFM expertise distilled into instrument design which means faster time to results. Powerful localized nanoscale analytical techniques include:
- Thermal-nanoscale thermal analysis with our patented ThermaLever probes;
- Mechanical-wideband nanomechanical analysis with our Lorentz Contact Resonance mode;
- Chemistry-upgradeable to add nanoscale IR Spectroscopy for localized chemical composition.
Analysis & Measurement
- Thermal: nanoscale thermal analysis with our patented ThermaLever probes
- Mechanical: wideband nanomechanical analysis with our Lorentz Contact Resonance mode
- Motorized XY Stage Range: ~8 x 8 mm
- Spatial Resolution (XY stage): < 1 micron
- Z Stage Range: >4 mm
- Optical field of view: ~900 x 600 microns low zoom, ~300 x 200 microns high zoom
- Spatial Resolution (optics): ~1.5 μm
- Sample Size: 40 mm dia.