We provide our students with professors with national and international expertise in their fields, the latest technology, quality facilities, a vast network of successful alumni and friends of the college, and dedicated staff. The College of Engineering is also unique in its variety of locations: three campuses in Nebraska's two largest cities.
Post Internships, Co-ops, and Full-Time Jobs
UNL Career Services lists internship, co-op, and full-time job opportunities in Handshake. Employers may post these opportunities for UNL students for free. Nebraska Engineering students in Lincoln and Omaha search for these opportunities through Handshake.
|CREATE A NEW HANDSHAKE ACCOUNT
1. Click here to create a new Handshake account.
|POST A JOB
|1. Log in to Handshake using your e-mail address and password.
2. Choose "Post a Job" on your main sign-in page.
3. Complete your description and preferences for the opening.
4. The position will be reviewed by UNL Career Services staff for approval, and be available to students and alumni soon after.
Attend a Career Fair
Engineering students in both Omaha and Lincoln have access to multiple career fairs throughout the year:
- UNL STEM Career Fair | fall and spring semesters annually | Lincoln, NE
- The Durham School Career Fair | fall semester annually | Omaha, NE