The College of Engineering, Engineering Resource Center provides FREE tutoring services for all engineering students! The Engineering Resource Center allows students to study with other engineering students and trained tutors to gain more confidence and a better understanding of course material… no reservations needed!
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact Cameron Adams (402-472-3160) or Kayla Flott (402-554-3703).
- Engineering Resource Center opens Monday, August 31
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00PM
- Remote via Zoom (see links in schedule(s) below)
- MATH, PHYS, CHEM, and other select engineering courses
- Writing Center Consultations also available!
The courses and areas of- study that our tutors can assist with include: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, and a variety of other engineering-related coursework. To learn more about which courses the ERC tutors are able to assist you with, and to see the tutor schedule, visit the City or Scott campus tabs below.
***To make the most out of your tutoring experience, be sure to come prepared! Have your textbook(s) and any other relevant materials ready so we can best assist you with your questions.
WRITING CENTER CONSULTS
There will also be Writing Center (WC) consultants available for consultations at the Engineering Resource Center! Do you have a writing assignment, presentation, research paper, essay, application, or lab report coming up? Visit with a writing consultant early on to brainstorm, help format, and provide insight on the best ways to tackle whatever type of writing you may have! The writing consultants’ availability will be posted on the webpage once confirmed.
LincolnFall 2020 Tutor Schedule - Coming Soon!
Meet the City-campus ERC tutors!
Other City Campus Resources
- Chemistry Resource Center - 227 Hamilton Hall - 472.3514
- Computer Science and Engineering Resource Center - 13A Avery Hall
- Language Resources
- Math Resource Center - 13B Avery Hall
- Physics Resource Center - 253 Jorgensen Hall
- Writing Resources Center - 129 Andrews Hall, 119 Sandoz Hall, First floor Smith Hall - 472.8803