Calendar Icon May 19, 2023 RSS Submit a Story
Thirteen College of Engineering students are among the 94 University of Nebraska–Lincoln students who will be recognized as Chancellor's Scholars during the undergraduate commencement ceremony May 20 at Memorial Stadium.
Chancellor's Scholars are students who have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at Nebraska and elsewhere.
These are the 13 Chancellor's Scholars from the College of Engineering, with majors and hometowns listed.
- Sarah Emily Altman, biological systems engineering, La Vista, Nebraska
- Joshua C. Bauman, chemical engineering and biochemistry, Omaha, Nebraska
- Andrea Kay Goertzen, chemical engineering, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Gracyn Nicole Green, computer science, Gretna, Nebraska
- Ryan Michael Hruby, computer science and mathematics, Omaha, Nebraska
- Lucas William Huber, mechanical engineering, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Vivian Victoria Jacobitz, computer science, Omaha, Nebraska
- Arielle Elise Monson, computer science, Andover, Illinois
- Mark Robert Nusterer, chemical engineering, Columbus, Indiana
- Chase Ricardo Resio, computer science, Saginaw, Michigan
- Tyler James Senne, software engineering, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Jacob Patrick Stover, agricultural engineering, Gretna, Nebraska
- Stephen Yaghmour, chemical engineering, Omaha, Nebraska
Submit a Story